Congratulations! You are now a member of a board! Now what?
In part 2 of this webinar, you will learn –
• What are the characteristics of effective board members?
• What are the duties of individual board members?
• What are Board Operations and what areas do you need to be involved in?
• What are the three legal duties of a board member?
• What are the key responsibilities of non-profit boards?
• How many employees the board is responsible for and why boards often get into trouble if this answer is different?
When you are equipped with this knowledge, your experience as a board member will be significantly different and much positive for both you and the organization that has selected you to be a part of the board!
Host: Urte Land, SYTA President
Facilitator: Bob Pacanovksy, Speaker and Trainer, Experienced Board Member